Design for Craft is a Design and Production Lab for technological handcraft.
was founded in the early 2013 by Carlo De Mattia
and Emilio Antinori
with the help of Vincenzo Franchino.
For companies and enterprises we provide
For people we
- design research;
- industrial design;
- product engineering;
- 3D modeling, 3D scanning and rendering;
- rapid prototyping;
- R&D for 3D printing materials and technology.
- support self-production, as a practice to create sustainable products, useful and unique;
- promote the Open Design, a process in which people, resources and business realities, local and global, interact to create value;
- provide personal productions and 3d printing “on demand”.
Design for Craft is constantly searching for innovation in digital manufacturing; we created the brand STICK FILAMENT
for achieve a wide range of innovative materials for FFF 3D printing.
For any information, please, write us here: email@example.com